Corn Salad with Smoked Gouda
page 28 in the book
1 cut corn
kernels off the cob. Add vegetables to corn.
2 cut cheese into small cubes (smaller than 1/2 inch) and add to
3 in a separate bowl or jar, combine the dressing ingredients.
4 pour dressing over vegetables and toss until all vegetables are
well coated. Serve.
Baked Potatoes Verde
- 2 ears fresh corn
- 2 tablespoons canned diced green chilies
- 1/3 cup diced red or green bell pepper
- 2/3 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 3 ounces smoked Gouda cheese (or smoked sharp Cheddar)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons any unrefined oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- dash of cayenne
- 3/4 teaspoon salt